Sunday, May 20, 2012

Karen and I had a real nice weekend; it is not over yet, but I thought I'd get on the computer while I had a chance. Saturday I spilt Chocolate milk all down my new suit and ended up taking it to the dry cleaner later that morning. The young lady who waited on me said, "We clean missionaries suit for free, but sometimes we don't, but then sometimes we do". Hmmmm, I'm confused. I told her I'd bring money to pay for the cleaning just in case.

We had a nice morning visiting mom and dad while we did our laundry. Then we went to my nephew's Eagle Court of Honor. Afterwards we went to the Provo Temple and had a nice hour of service there. Today, Sunday, we are celebrating our 35th Wedding Anniversary. Attended our church services and this evening we will attend a departure meeting and then a Fireside. It has been a great week and look forward to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment