Sunday, July 21, 2013

While picking up a soldier for church today, 3 young men were walking toward us, when suddenly one of the young men broke away and came over to me and shook my hand. I looked at his name and asked him if he was Brother Otwell. He replied, "I am". We had a quick little visit and I introduced him to Brother LaRose and Brother Sharp who were with me. We will look forward to getting to know him better on Saturday.

We enjoyed our Sunday services, although the A/C is still broken, we were able to suffer through the very warm air. One of our soldiers, Brother Buck, he brought with him a fellow soldier, Brother Holder, who is also a member of the church; so today we learned of two other soldiers on post that we did not know about. Hopefully, we can lovingly encourage them to come out and participate with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment